вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

adidas sports apparel




:c I had morning sickness and couldnapos;t go to school...
well, Iapos;m going to pay the loan and then Iapos;m coming back home and puking in my own toilet.

Itapos;ll be nice to take a rest though. And my computerapos;s finished today so Iapos;m hoping I can talk Drew into finally throwing out the mattress so I can put a desk in there.

I still feel angry. Really, I think when Linz called my mom crazy and me and sarcastically said she hopes my kid doesnapos;t come out crazy I was pretty pissed.

And even though Iapos;ve dealt with it, Iapos;m still pissed. Drew took it a lot harder than I did and actually gave a copy of it to her grandma to show her mom.

And her grandmaapos;s been asking for a copy of the letter she wrote to me and Iapos;ve honestly been thinking about handing it over.

That and I found a journal entry of hers where she literally BURNED all the pictures of me...because sheapos;s freaking crazy as hell.

And she wonders why I donapos;t want her crazy ass around and why Iapos;m not friends with her anymore.

and the crazy ass found out I was pregnant and showed up uninvited to my house I was at school, but still... That pissed me off to no end.

We are not friends, we havenapos;t been friends in a long time, Iapos;m putting my life together, sheapos;s tearing hers apart...

she needs to stay away.

I canapos;t wait to move... Wow....this is the first time in a while Iapos;ve actually said whatapos;s really bothering me without worrying about whoapos;s going to take offense.

hm.

it felt good.

now Iapos;m off to pay my loan and eat like a horse. Bye

brazil colors flag, adidas sports apparel, adidas sports bag, adidas sports bags, adidas sports bra.



Комментариев нет: