среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

airport car lots near parking toronto




When someone takes the time and effort to apply for a job, how is it so hard to get back to them and let them know one way or another?� Iapos;ve applied to hundreds of jobs in this stretch of unemployment.� And for many of them Iapos;ve taken time to go over my resume to make sure itapos;s best tailored to the position, and written out a unique cover letter to go along with any job I can send in a cover letter for.� Emails, snail-mail, online application systems, everything.� And Iapos;d say I never hear from most of them ever again, unless it shows Iapos;m rejected in their online system.� I have only been personally contacted, by phone or email, with the results to 4 jobs (all but one being turned down, and the one I was offered was not the job Iapos;d actually applied for in the first place).� I finally got a no from one job Iapos;d interviewed for, but only after sending a letter, an email, and calling twice, and on the third call I was put on hold only for the receptionist to tell me he says no (he didnapos;t have the cajones to say no himself I guess).� Iapos;m getting so pissed off about all of this.� And while Iapos;m trying with the temp company, I never get anything from them because people donapos;t want an educated temp receptionist, they want someone who will sit down and take a beating.� Do they not realize what the economy is like?� I mean under normal circumstances, yes, I would be reluctant to clean toilets for a couple bucks over minimum wage, but really, with gas prices and food prices and the world going to hell in a handbasket, I really will just take whaever I can get right now.� I feel stupid going in and applying to bookstores with my pretty resume, having Masterapos;s Degree written on top, and still getting turned down for everything.� It doesnapos;t mean Iapos;m overqualified, IT�MEANS�I�HAVE�STUDENT�LOANS�TO�PAY�OFF

Wizards of the Coast has been by far the nicest to me.� I clearly havenapos;t been offered anything by them, but I feel they always give my application due consideration (even when Iapos;m clearly not qualified), and they always let me know in a prompt fashion when Iapos;m rejected, and theyapos;re very nice about it.

Every week I donapos;t get a job it gets harder to keep applying.� I feel less worth it.� My words of encouragement for myself are less positive, and I still have a harder time believing them.� Itapos;s no longer "Youapos;re awesome, anyone would be lucky to have you as an employee" and "Things arenapos;t working out now because something better is coming along later," instead itapos;s "well, statistically, someoneapos;s got to be desperate enough" and "I canapos;t be unemployed forever"...

blastocyst embryos, airport car lots near parking toronto, airport car louis rental st, airport car louisiana monroe rental, airport car luton parking.



Комментариев нет: