пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

air nz air points




I never quite manage to finish my planned re-reads of the Thursday Next books because they always leave me wanting to read Jane Austen.

...I donapos;t actually know how that makes sense.

But Iapos;m still reading Mansfield Park.

Also, would everyone kindly give me good reasons why crushing on TAs who are probably married is a stupid, stupid thing to do and would I please do something useful with my brain, like concentrating on the lecture? (Multi-tasking is useful, too, my brain protests.)

I am made of a fail, a little.

And I have two midterms next week.

And about a third of my waking thoughts are at least tangentially connected to the election. I have a feeling this will rise as the weeks pass. Fail, fail, fail.
air nz air points, air nz airpoints, air nz booking.



Комментариев нет: