четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crossword free puzzle solver




Ug. Bills suck. Every time the credit card one comes, student loan, and phone are never too far behind.

At least gas prices are being a little more understanding. I found a nice little station right outside of here thatapos;s usually 20 cents cheaper than the nation average. Kinda nice to fill my tank and still be around $30.

Next week WILL suck. At least wednesday....weapos;re really busy around the holidays at work. And the guinea pig Zorro, isnapos;t looking too good. (Heapos;s the one thatapos;s been in the comic since itapos;s start when I was in 10th grade) Plus heapos;s old....4 years. Minimum age piggies last. Last one I had only lasted 2 years (but was a year old when I got him), one before that was a week (he came from an elderly woman who had him for 4-5 years). So heapos;s around that age when they start to go....Worried about his little sister. Sheapos;s a year younger than him and seems more attention needy lately. FIND ME THE PIGGY FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH DAMNIT Iapos;m suprised he lasted this long. Got me though high school, college, internship, first dates and break-ups, 1st job, deaths in the family...Heapos;s given me several heart attacks: Stuck in cage, escaped from cage, ran away when I took my eye off him for a minute outside, broke his front teeth, tumor scare....and STILL survived The thing is a freakin rock But old age seems to be winning now. Thereapos;s nothing I can do for him. :( *tear*

I hate feeling helpless. T_T
crossword free puzzle solver, crossword free puzzle spanish, crossword free puzzle sports, crossword free puzzle teacher.



Комментариев нет: