понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

down hijacked law plane shoot uk




So, for the longest time,�Iapos;ve been trying to get a job. Now that Iapos;m eighteen years old, it should not be so hard.
I might possibly get hired at Gamestop, or this place in Emeryville doing clerical/office work.

You know, whatever really. I just need some type of steady income. I hate being broke, seriously.

I know what I really want to save up for and stuff. Come on now, please rain down hundred dollar bills from the sky.
Weapos;re all in a crisis, and that sounds good right now -to have some money to just waste.

I donapos;t even have a costume for halloween. This blows major chunks of suck.
down hijacked law plane shoot uk, down highway song system, down highway roll, down highway rockin.



Комментариев нет: