среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fraud+credit card




So remember that part about me sleeping for 10 hours and not beign tired? well...it didnt work. The sleep went well...the whole no being tired part didnt. I think there is something wrong with me. Although...i always think that. I always think i have something going wrong health wise.

my girl came by this morning which was nice. Not for long though.

i went to work. Jerome pussyapos;d out on our meeting today with dan. But its ok. The first the am potwasher last week and iapos;m getting his spot so i can get off cleaning duty. Fuck jerome. At one point i was scrubbing down a meal truck and he started to hover over me for a minute. I turned at him and said, "ya know jerome, i learned in the upstairs solutions program that what your doing right now constitutes as harassment." upstairs solutions is our training in-service thing on the computer. He had no choice but to walk away. Stupid ass mother fucker.

nothing really happened today. At all. My girly came by on my break and after work to see me. I just did my shit and got out. One of those days i suppose.

so they gave me this friday off. They didnt feel like giving me overtime. Lol. Hopefully i can get next saturday off so i dont have to work hung over after my totally fuckin sweet b-day. Oh.. Apparently my wonderful girl decided to get me something. Something i wanted. I still have no idea what it is. Maybe its the robo-suck 3000. Lmao. Hope she didnt think i was serious....

work tomorrow. With a little luck...jerome wont be there and i can do much of nothing tomorrow. Thatapos;d be great.
fraud+credit card, fraud+definition, fraud+examples, fraud.com.



Комментариев нет: