четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cruise control .net




I read this group religiously, and Iapos;m so glad that I do as it makes me feel less crazy.� I really like that fact that everyone here voices their thoughts, as opposed to trying to be all politically correct and shit.� Whatapos;s wrong with admitting that how I feel about my body has an impact on how I feel about myself?� When Iapos;m stupid fat (which is unfortunately now ugh), yes, I feel like crap and when Iapos;m eating within my caloric range and working out, I feel better about myself.� Yeah, itapos;s a rant, but I canapos;t stand self-righteous sows who think itapos;s not ok to not want to be fat.� Srly, wtf?� Iapos;m a fat cow, and I would give almost anything to be FitThin.

dropout reason student why, cruise control .net, cruise control + blazer law suits, cruise control, cruise consolidators.



Комментариев нет: