суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dont quit poem author




True Blood is an interesting show, but I have to say that I canapos;t stand all their fake ass accents and it bothers me that Anna Paquin dresses so incredibly slutty in it.

Thereapos;s nothing else on TV so I might as well watch it.

As much as I bitch about being up this late I really like this time of night. The house is quiet and I get to relax and decompress. Today was just one of those days that managed to drag on and on and Iapos;m happy itapos;s come to a peaceful close.

Tomorrow, League Cup play in Buena Park. The kid is excited, sheapos;s looking forward to kicking some butt or so she claims. She is also going around saying she wishes she was a vampire,so she could be super fast at running so I think itapos;s time to take the Twilight book away lol

Alright I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Iapos;m out

access diver wordlist, dont quit poem author, dont quit poems, dont quit poster, dont quit quote.



Комментариев нет: